Terms and Conditions.
This document outlines the terms and conditions for membership at Auditory Processing Institute. The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall govern all aspects of the Member's membership, including access rights, ownership of the material, enrolment requirements, and eligibility criteria.
API agrees to provide the member with access to its online course content.
Any breach of the terms and conditions listed in this document by the Member will give the Auditory Processing Institute the right to terminate the Member's membership immediately.
Terms used in this document.
"API" - Auditory Processing Institute "Member" - Nominated Enrollee
"Material" - Course content, including videos, text, pdfs, links, slides, any content shared on the private Facebook groups, (API Announcements Group, API Evaluation Course Support Group, API Therapy Course Support Group)
"Access Rights" - login access on the course dashboard, inclusion in the private Facebook groups
- The Auditory Processing Institute reserves the right to change or modify any of its terms and conditions at any time, with written notice. If any part of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, all other terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect. Additionally, Auditory Processing Institute reserves the right to discontinue any service or offering at its sole discretion.
- The Auditory Processing Institute may require that a Member provide proof of enrollment prior to granting access to its online course content.
- The Auditory Processing Institute reserves the right to deny membership or access to any person or organization at its sole discretion.
- In the instance that an employer has paid for the course on behalf of the enrollee/mentee, Auditory Processing Institute is not liable for compensation to the employer as a result of the employment being terminated by either party.
- Access to the course material is granted to the nominated enrollee/mentee only and is not transferable to another person or party.
- Sharing of the enrollment login is prohibited and will result in termination of membership at the discretion of Auditory Processing institute.
- Auditory Processing Institute reserves the right to terminate any enrollment at its sole discretion if it believes the enrollee/mentee has breached any of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- All content within the courses offered by Auditory Processing Institute remains the property of Auditory Processing Institute and must not be copied, shared, or distributed in any way without the written approval of Auditory Processing Institute.
Click here to indicate your acceptance of the above terms and conditions.